Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mother's Day from Jimmy Osmond

My mother was known as Mother Osmond to millions of fans around the world. Olive Osmond had the amazing ability of loving everyone and making them feel her sincerity.

I used to be jealous of sharing my mother with not only the many people we knew around the world, but also being the youngest of nine. I wanted all of her all of the time, but my mother's love was so amazing that somehow we all felt like we were her favorite. That is truly a gift. I still feel my mother's love even though she has been gone for many years now.

I'm so grateful for the knowledge that we can be together again as a forever family. Thank you, mother, for teaching me that and for bringing peace to my soul.
I love you with all my heart, my mother of mine.
Love, your #9


I wanted to share this amazing video that was put to my recording of "Mother of Mine," and I wish all of the mothers out there, including my sweet wife Michelle, a very Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Jimmy


10 comments:

  1. Great video.
    Just goes to show how much your mum was admired by so many people that she became known as Mother Osmond to so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is beautiful - thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jimmy, and your wonderful mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely video.. and a sweet song. I wish I had met your Mum Jimmy. She did a very difficult job so well with you nine.. Being a Mum is the most wonderful,important job in the world. I miss my kids now they have all flown the nest. Happy Mother's Day to Michelle.Love Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful video Jimmy,your mother was such a beautiful spiritual woman,who was loved by many,being a mum can be difficult at times but oh so rewarding,thank you for this.Happy Mother's Day to Michelle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful video, thank you Jimmy. The Circle of Life goes on. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful Jimmy. Thank you for sharing. Happy Mothers Day to your sweet Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS SONG! It was my childhood, my bond w/my Mom, the start to my (eventual) singing career! I can't thank you enough! Started with me singing it age 5 in a talent show, ended me singing it to her at her hospital bad that last horrible day. Here's my video w/the audio of my singing with you in the talent show all those years ago. https://youtu.be/QHZFxxeChQg THANK YOU and God Bless, Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely video tribute to you mother. Jimmy would like to see you do a cartoon drawing of your Father and Mother.

    ReplyDelete