Friday, February 10, 2017

Jimmy Osmond updates...American Entertainment Awards and Tokyo!

Hi friends!

If you missed the airing of the American Entertainment Awards on RFD TV, don't worry! We have it available for viewing on our Osmond TV site. The show is hosted from the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri by Tony Orlando and features the Osmond Brothers, Lennon Sisters, Pasha And Ilona, Rick Thomas, Daniel O'Donnell, The Gatlin Brothers, with a special cameo from the Oak Ridge Boys. Also, a special spotlight hosted by Sophia Osmond on the Brett family and the Dutton family. I hope you enjoy watching. :-)

Also, I'm super excited to announce that I'm taking the Moon River & Me Show to Tokyo September 2! I've always wanted to go back to Japan, and to be able to take a show that means so much to me over there is something I'm really looking forward to. The details can be found on osmond.com. I look forward to seeing all of our friends in Japan - it is going to be so much fun!

- Jimmy Osmond


12 comments:

  1. It's on again Saturday morning at 5:00 am central time, 6:00 eastern time on 345 on Directv. I missed some of it last night but I have my DVR set for in the morning. Thanks Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy I really enjoyed the show! Congratulations!! You guys are the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations That is awesome news Jimmy maybe you will get to see Zack while u r there ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great on my way to watch it,lovely your taking your show to Japan,have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget you are supposed to be touring New York City with us after the cruise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna watch it this morning Thanks Jimmy! I would love to visit Japan.It looks an amazing place. I bet you can't wait.. will you be singing the show in Japanese? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jimmy, so excited for you and for your fans in Tokyo. I can imagine how excited they will be, that's lovely. I am sure they will love your show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that's amazing, going back to Japan, you must be sooo excited, my brother visited there a few years back and fell in love with it, even giving their little girl a Japanese name!! Can't wait to see what other plans you have for this year. Missing you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you come to Hong Kong after Tokyo la Jimmy please
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing Branson so much!! Will see you guys in March at Skegness. I'm sure Tokyo will be a blast! When are you coming to Scotland? You promised!!!! LOLs KJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news but are we not in New York on 2nd sep ? XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just watched the link to the American entertainment awards and it was fantastic! I hope that when you come to Scotland ( which I hope is soon ) that we'll have a brilliant show to watch and get involved with too. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete