Monday, January 30, 2017

Jimmy Osmond Moon River & Me Dates

Hi friends!

Can you believe we are at the end of the first month of 2017 already!? I don't know about you, but it sure went by fast for me.

I'm excited to be taking the Moon River & Me show back out on tour. Our first date of the new year is this Saturday, February 4 in Marietta, Georgia at the Jennie T. Anderson Theatre. Here is the link for tickets, I hope you can join us!

Charlie Green, of Britain's Got Talent fame, will be back with me for the Moon River & Me shows. This young man has so much talent! If you haven't seen him yet, I promise you'll really enjoy watching him perform. Also from Britain's Got Talent and from our U.K. tour for this show, we'll have the amazing ventriloquist, Steve Hewlett. Both of these guys are such good friends and so much fun to work with - it is going to be great getting back on stage with them.

We really have a lot of fun with this tribute show to my dear friend, Andy Williams. We hope to see you this Saturday night as we sing the songs that made him famous and offer you the type of variety entertainment that Andy loved.
- Jimmy Osmond


6 comments:

  1. Can't be there I but will be there in spirit,so wish I could see this show again loved it so much.see you in porthcawl.just saw Donny in Cardiff he sang to Davina.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, so wish we could be there! Please bring The Moon River show back to The UK.
    See you in March!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I wish I could go to this show. Its a day after my birthday. I usually don't have any shows that I want to see on my birthday.

    Enjoy Georgia, Jimmy. I will try to go to Branson this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there 😊.........No not really but I can dream maybe one day! Have a fab time all of you, say Hi to Charlie and Steve for me and hopefully you will bring It back to the UK very soon, really missing you lot. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be thinking of you Saturday Jimmy.I wish I could be there. I love the Moon River show please bring it back to the UK. Charlie & Steve are great. Have fun! See you in March... just over six weeks to go! Love ya Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there.... see y'all Saturday!

    ReplyDelete