Monday, October 31, 2016

Jimmy Osmond...come cruise with me in 2017!

Hi everyone! I'm back in the U.S., on a layover on my way to Branson, Missouri. What an amazing Moon River & Me Tour we had in the U.K. I hope those of you who were able to make it to one of our shows enjoyed yourselves - we sure had fun!

Now, we are excited to bring in the holiday season in Branson, Missouri. In Branson, the holiday season officially starts November 1st...TOMORROW! I love that we are able to continue with the tradition of Andy Williams - Mr. Christmas - by performing with our friends, The Lennons, in the Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza. Take a look at all that we have going on at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center between now and December 10.

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you may have seen my announcement about my cruise coming in 2017! This Moon River & Me Tour has been so much fun, we decided to do a Moon River & Me at Sea cruise. My wife, Michelle, will be joining me, along with Charlie Green - who is an amazing singer and part of the tour. It is a five day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas that begins August 26, 2017 with a destination of Bermuda! I hope you'll consider joining us as you plan your fun for 2017 - I think it is really going to be a great time! For more details and to make reservations - click here. Let's go cruising! :-)

- Jimmy Osmond

15 comments:

  1. The shows were amazing Jimmy. Emily and Charlie & the band & you brought warmth & joy to my heart. Thank you for bringing it to the UK. Didn't the dates zip by! Enjoy your Branson run & once again thank you for all your hard work & being such a wonderful person and performer. We love you so much xx Jackie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween. ..safe travels. XOXO Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time in Branson the weekend of Oct. 15. It was fun to see David Cassidy and the weather was amazing! Would love to see you have The Bacon Brothers at the theater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I were at David Cassidy's show October 15. He put on a marvelous show despite feeling poorly. I want to thank you for inviting him to your theater. We loved it and Branson as well. Thanks, Jimmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the next cruise with you, Michelle and Charlie - I do hope Sophia, Wyatt and Bella will also be able to be there - they are such great kids <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The UK tour was amazing! Thank you for bringing the show over here! Enjoy Branson and see you back here in December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was a lovely treat having you over here and the show was so much fun, was lovely seeing Michelle too, have fun at Branson. Already booked for the cruise, so looking forward to it with you Michelle and Charlie and hopefully your beautiful children they were so much fun last year. Safe travels see you at xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness the UK tour was AMAZING I would have done every show if I could of (only did 5) You, Charlie, Emily and the band really gel together, with such huge voices and talent all on one stage, it just went by too quickly. Have fun in Branson and see you in December. Love you heaps (much more than that Jackie) Love Traceyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry Tracey.. no you don't! I love you more Jimmy! xxx

      Delete
  9. Jimmy thanks for a brilliant show and the meet and greets just sad it's finished for now.Stay safe and see you at Christmas time God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. jimmy wish i could but i'm going on vacation with my family.wish you could bring it to north carolina you do a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to cruising with you next year. I hope Sophia, Bella and Wyatt will be able to come too. They were so much fun on the last cruise.

    ReplyDelete