Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Jimmy Osmond wishing brother Tom a happy birthday!

Yep!...There's another October Osmond birthday! :-) My big brother Tom was born October 26. You've probably heard me say many times that our oldest brothers, Virl and Tom, are my heroes. They are both so special to me. Tom loves to make people smile, and he's very good at making that happen. I wish him a happy birthday - I love him with all my heart and hope he has the best day ever!

Tom Osmond

It has just been so fun over here in the U.K. with the Moon River & Me Tour. Four more shows and then we'll be headed back to Branson, Missouri for the Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center. Can you believe the holiday season is almost here already!? And the holiday season always starts early in Branson. :-) I hope you'll come out and see us if you find yourself anywhere near Branson. It will be me, Merrill, Jay, Charlie Green, The Lennon Sisters, The Lennon Granddaughters, and a whole lot more!

I'm also really excited about a new show that will be coming to the Andy Williams PAC for the holidays...Hallmark Presents Maxine's Christmas Carol. It is really going to be a fun show!

I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it to these last few Moon River & Me shows here in the U.K., and I appreciate the support all of you have given to me while on this tour. And don't forget, we're headed back your way beginning December 14 - we're bringing the Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza to the U.K.!

- Jimmy Osmond

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tom xx Wow those 27 dates have whizzed by, looking forward to Sunday, is it really worth you going home you may aswell stay here lol (that house is still for sale down my road ;) ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tom! I think Tracey's right Jimmy.. stay with us! See you Sunday. It's gong to be so special to be there for the last show of this tour.Wish I could have come to them all. Then we'll look forward to seeing you in December. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tracey and Jackie Jimmy,but think you should buy house in Swansea lol.cant wait for woking on Sunday but will be sad to see you go again,also looking forward to seeing Michelle again she is such a special lady,then only a few weeks till the christmas show.your spoiling us in the Ukxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Tom!!
    Wow what a month it has been! Can't believe it's nearly over! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and Sunday! Then the countdown for the UK Christmas tour can begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Tom!!
    Wow what a month it has been! Can't believe it's nearly over! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and Sunday! Then the countdown for the UK Christmas tour can begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Tom!!
    Wow what a month it has been! Can't believe it's nearly over! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and Sunday! Then the countdown for the UK Christmas tour can begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Tom!!
    Wow what a month it has been! Can't believe it's nearly over! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and Sunday! Then the countdown for the UK Christmas tour can begin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Tom !! Have a blessed day! !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly Happy Birthday to Tom. Jimmy your show at Billingham was fantastic, I haven't enjoyed myself so much for a long, long time. So thrilled I got to shake your hand. You and your show lifted me right up, it was much needed and all your hard work is appreciated. Can't wait for your Christmas show at Newcastle. Safe travels when you go home. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen your Andy Williams show at Southend on Sea and I can't wait for the Christmas show at Clacton on Sea, Happy days to all the osmond family we're ever you are ,Hazelxx England

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen your Andy Williams show at Southend on Sea and I can't wait for the Christmas show at Clacton on Sea, Happy days to all the osmond family we're ever you are ,Hazelxx England

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to your big brother. Fabulous show last night in Llandudno. So lovely to see you and your gorgeous wife again. Irene (panto dresser)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happiest Birthday ever cousin Tom, I love you and miss you. Love your Smile and yes it is true you make me smile when I am around you and even when I read you Blogs or see your picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete