Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jimmy Osmond - Happy Birthday Marie!

The Moon River & Me Tour in the U.K. has really been keeping me busy and it has been wonderful to see how many people enjoy this tribute to Andy Williams. I am so grateful for the support we've been shown for this show and we've been having a lot of fun. The tour goes all the way through October 30, so take a look at our schedule and see if we are coming near you...I'd love to see you!

I'm sure many of you know, today is my beautiful sister Marie Osmond's birthday. I wish her a very happy birthday! She continually amazes me. I'm so proud of her and grateful for the love she's shown to me throughout my life. She has no idea how much she is loved and the lives she's touched...especially mine. Marie was also very lucky to share her birthday with a very special person...our father, George Osmond.

I hope you have the best birthday ever Marie, you deserve it! 
With love from your little brother - Jimmy :-) 

Happy Birthday Marie Osmond!


12 comments:

  1. Awwww what a beautiful birthday message. Happy Birthday Marie, we will all look after your 'little' brother while he is over here. Jimmy it's an amazing show and you deserve all the love and support you get, see you in Woking. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah they are Lovely words for Marie, Happy Birthday Marie 😊 Looking forward to seeing your show, reviews have been amazing, will be nice to see you again too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Marie,and I'm sure your father is looking down on you from heaven Jimmy, very proud of how you have all turned out. The show is amazing & I'm looking forward to seeing it twice more very soon. I wish I could have been there for every single one. You all do such an awesome job. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Marie,and I'm sure your father is looking down on you from heaven Jimmy, very proud of how you have all turned out. The show is amazing & I'm looking forward to seeing it twice more very soon. I wish I could have been there for every single one. You all do such an awesome job. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sentiments Jimmy it's great to see how much you love her and your brothers,you don't often see this in family's these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping to head over to the Theatre one day too..TC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Birthday message for you beautiful sister! Families mean so much to each and every one if us!
    The shows have been amazing, thank you for bringing it all the way over from the States! Enjoy the rest of the tour and see you real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Birthday message for you beautiful sister! Families mean so much to each and every one if us!
    The shows have been amazing, thank you for bringing it all the way over from the States! Enjoy the rest of the tour and see you real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmy, my cousin, Judy, my aunt, Anne, and I met you on 15th October at Malvern. We were celebrating my cousin's 53rd birthday on 13th October as I missed her 50th. It was the perfect night, with lots of love and laughter, and the songs had my aunt - a lifelong fan of Andy Williams - alternately smiling and in tears. Like you, her favourite song is Almost There, so your impromptu moment of that was a blessing. Your manner and approachability was a joy. Good luck with the rest of the tour, we had a great time at the show. Thank you! Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had a wonderful night at Moon River and Me in Bromley... the songs were great and your support acts were fabulous with wonderful voices complementung your own. How you interacted with us all was a wonder to see and it was a priviledge to attend such a great show. Good luck with the rest of the tour and come back to the UK soon....with love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete