Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jimmy Osmond...Hello Vegas!

My weekend in Vegas for the Moon River & Me shows at The Suncoast is finally here! I've just gotten to Vegas and will be resting up for some fun interviews tomorrow.

I'll be on KTNV's The Morning Blend tomorrow morning - you should be able to watch here.

After my visit to The Morning Blend, I'll be talking with Scott Gentry at KJUL about 10:30 AM Pacific - Listen Live

Then, about 11:00 AM Pacific I'll be talking to Bart Torres at Highway Radio!

I'm not really sure exactly what time I'll be airing, but if you visit the links I've left here, you should be able to find me. :-)

Of course, you can see me, my brother Jay Osmond, Charlie Green, and maybe another surprise or two at my Moon River & Me shows September 17 & 18 at The Suncoast!

Here is a cool shot I thought I would share, which really sums up what this Moon River & Me show is all about for me...

Jimmy Osmond and Andy Williams
September 17 & 18

After Vegas, I'm headed to the U.K. where the Moon River & Me Tour continues!

- Jimmy Osmond


9 comments:

  1. See you in the UK next week Jimmy. Will Sophia be singing with you. I hope so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an Incredible Tour! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving tomorrow (Friday) to join you in Vegas. Am looking forward to seeing the entire MRAM --- and the surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great show jimmy see you next week here in the UK.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Vegas and see you next week in a rather wet UK, bring some of that vegas sunshine with you please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Vegas and see you next week in a rather wet UK, bring some of that vegas sunshine with you please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the Suncoast - hug all my US friends for me - then safe travels over the pond - I'll see you at Butlins :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have great weekend sorry we miss you ,we went after the cruise. See you christmas in uk round the christmas tree lol

    ReplyDelete