Saturday, September 10, 2016

Jimmy Osmond...after Vegas it is off to the U.K.!

This time next week I'll be at The Suncoast in Vegas with the Moon River & Me Tour - September 17 & 18...but, then we are off to the U.K. My brothers, Merrill and Jay Osmond, will be performing with me for two Osmond Brothers shows - September 23 in Eastleigh, then September 24 in Butlins.

I'll have a couple of days off, then I start the U.K. leg of the Moon River & Me Tour. My first show will be September 26 in Wolverhampton. I'll be taking the Moon River & Me Tour throughout the U.K. all the way until the 30th of October where we finish up in Woking. It is going to be so much fun!

I'll have one day off to travel back to the U.S. October 31st, then I will re-join my brothers Merrill and Jay when we open with the Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza November 1 - December 9 at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri. We'll then perform three Christmas road dates with The Lennons in Ohio and Illinois...then Merrill, Jay and I head right back to the U.K.! Yep - we're bringing the Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza to the U.K. beginning December 14.

Needless to say, we start a very busy schedule next week and we will be traveling and performing right through the end of 2016. We'll have a little break and be right back at it in 2017! I'm excited and hope to see all of you out there. To keep up with our crazy schedule, you can find all of the details about out upcoming dates on osmond.com.

See you soon!
- Jimmy Osmond

10 comments:

  1. Busy busy busy! Looking forward to the England tour! Will be there for the 1st at Eastleigh and the last at Woking, oh and a few in between! !
    Enjoy Vegas and safe journey to the UK! See ya in 12 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy busy! Looking forward to the England tour! Will be there for the 1st at Eastleigh and the last at Woking, oh and a few in between! !
    Enjoy Vegas and safe journey to the UK! See ya in 12 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a schedule Jimmy! I'll see you at Butlins,then Chatham,Southsea and Woking. Then at Eastbourne in December. It's been far too long since my last Osmond fix! So glad we had CMC on the tele.Safe travels & take real good care of yourself. See you soon! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a schedule Jimmy! I'll see you at Butlins,then Chatham,Southsea and Woking. Then at Eastbourne in December. It's been far too long since my last Osmond fix! So glad we had CMC on the tele.Safe travels & take real good care of yourself. See you soon! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Vegas then safe travels over the pond to your 2nd home, we may bump into each other ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm holidaying at butlins skegness right now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing you in Kings Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be with you as you start the tour off in Wolverhampton and I will catch up with you again in Malvern and then I'll be back to say bye at Woking :) xx Looking forward to seeing this show x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you could have some family time together in Alaska before Zach went on his mission. I hope he has a safe time in Japan. I bet you will all miss him. Thinking of you all xx God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you could have some family time together in Alaska before Zach went on his mission. I hope he has a safe time in Japan. I bet you will all miss him. Thinking of you all xx God Bless.

    ReplyDelete