Friday, September 2, 2016

Jimmy Osmond News Updates

Our Osmond Fan Appreciation Alaskan Cruise ends tomorrow. My family and I sure have had a great time. Here are a couple more photos from our adventures...

Jimmy Osmond Family

How's this for a selfie?! Michelle, me, our kids and Charlie Green

Here is something fun coming up that I thought I'd share with you. Every Sunday in September I'll be joining The Breeze for an hour...and you can listen live. I'll share stories and they'll play some of my favorite "feel good" music. We'll, of course, throw in some old Osmond hits. 

I can't believe in two weeks I'll be at The Suncoast in Las Vegas with the Moon River & Me Tour. This is a stop on this tour that I've really been looking forward to. I can't believe I have this opportunity. Following those two performances September 17 & 18, I then head to the UK with Merrill and Jay for shows September 23 in Eastleigh, then September 24 in Butlins. Then, September 26 I open the UK leg of the Moon River & Me Tour in Wolverhampton. For more info on all of these upcoming dates, visit osmond.com.

- Jimmy Osmond


17 comments:

  1. YAY Butlins is on the radar at long last :) and then on the way home we will be calling in to Wolverhampton for the first date of Moon River and Me tour - looking forward to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing your Sundays stints on the radio!
    Can't believe only 3 weeks till Eastleigh!
    Thanks for sharing the pics from the cruise!!! Looks like you have had a fantastic time!! Family time is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for eastleigh,not doing butlins this year.but waiting in anticipation for the Swansea show.glad you have enjoyed your family time on the cruise.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to Butlins Jimmy! It's almost here at last! So glad you all had a wonderful time in Alaska..it's been great seeing the pictures. Have a safe trip to Vegas and then here to the UK. Am so excited about seeing you & Charlie in the Moon River tour too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a great looking family Jimmy!!! Are you going to see Donny and Marie when you are in Las Vegas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels Jimmy! !! Are Going to see Donny and Marie while you are in Vegas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a a whole lot of fun. i know a another fun place to visit. Australia!! Come visit soon please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic photos of a fantastic family, you all look great. Give my love to Donny and Marie in Vegas. XXX, 😉😇

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photos of a fantastic family, you all look great. Give my love to Donny and Marie in Vegas. XXX, 😉😇

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cruise was AWESOME! The boys are young men now. Bella is sweet and brave; Sophia is lively, fun and so kind. Michelle is lovely.....thank you for bringing everyone this year. It truly was 7 days of adventures♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cruise was AWESOME! The boys are young men now. Bella is sweet and brave; Sophia is lively, fun and so kind. Michelle is lovely.....thank you for bringing everyone this year. It truly was 7 days of adventures♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photographer for that family pic, I must say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photographer for that family pic, I must say. ;)

    ReplyDelete