Friday, September 16, 2016

Jimmy Osmond - A fun media day in Vegas!

I had a great time with my interviews today - starting with The Morning Blend at KTNV. Here are some photos with hosts Shawn Tempesta and JJ Snyder from my visit there...




You can see that we had a lot of fun. You can watch my appearance on The Morning Blend here if you missed it earlier.

I then had an interview with Scott Gentry at KJUL, and finished off my morning with a visit to the Highway Radio studios for an interview with Bart Torres.

So, tomorrow is the big night - I open at The Suncoast in Vegas with the Moon River & Me show! We do it all again Sunday night, then I head over to the U.K. for two dates with my brothers Merrill and Jay, and then continue the Moon River & Me Tour over there! This is so much fun!
- Jimmy Osmond

3 comments:

  1. I still have my Star Wars toys too! You need to see No7 they did a good job. Enjoy Vegas.. safe travels & see you next weekend!! Arrghh! Can't wait Jimmy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my Star Wars toys too! You need to see No7 they did a good job. Enjoy Vegas.. safe travels & see you next weekend!! Arrghh! Can't wait Jimmy. Xx

    ReplyDelete