Monday, August 1, 2016

Listen to Jimmy Osmond tomorrow morning

First, I want to say thank you to everyone involved with Celebrity MasterChef. I'm so happy for Alexis Conran - he deserved the win! Everyone was so much fun to work with. I can't believe I made it to the finals and will always remember this experience fondly.

Just in case you can't make it to see our "Moon River and Me" show, you can hear me on the radio tomorrow. Bill Wilson of WDUN-AM in Gainesville, Georgia was nice enough to ask me to be on his show. If you're an early riser, you can hear me on the air at 8:42AM Eastern Time by clicking here: http://www.wdun.com/listen/

Of course, I'm not on the East Coast. My family and I are at home in Utah, so that will be 6:42AM our time, tomorrow. Michelle, I'll try not to wake you! 😀

Two shows coming up on the Moon River and Me Tour next week! 
August 10 - Brown County Playhouse in Nashville, Indiana
August 12 - Spencer Theater in Alto, New Mexico

My brother, Jay, will be with me, as well as Charlie Green and the Moon River Band - come on out and see us!
- Jimmy Osmond

5 comments:

  1. You did great Jimmy on master chef, think you should make us ice cream on ship lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you're home in Utah for a while. You will be having an early breakfast then Jimmy?! I can't think what time that will be in the UK....maybe I will have to Google it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely will listen in tomorrow morning and hoping maybe you're bringing the MR&M show to Georgia. I will be heading to Indiana next week to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully we will be able to get it here in the UK.not long till the shows over here can't wait.

    ReplyDelete