Saturday, August 27, 2016

Jimmy Osmond wishing brother Wayne a happy birthday

We get on the cruise ship today for the second Osmond Fan Appreciation Cruise. I've got my family with me and we are all looking forward to a week of fun and exploring Alaska.

Tomorrow is my brother Wayne's birthday and I just wanted to send out birthday greetings before we set sail! I love him and am so proud of him. I miss him so much...life is always easier when he is around. I hope he has the best day ever and knows that his "left handed twin brother" is thinking of him. We all miss Wayne performing with us, but we also know he is really enjoying his retirement. Happy Birthday Wayne!

Some fun memories of me with Wayne through the years

Happy Birthday Wayne!

I'll try and keep everyone updated with things from the cruise during this next week!
- Jimmy Osmond




12 comments:

  1. Have a fab time on the cruise, so wish I was going too. Happy Birthday to dear Wayne. I'm a leftie too! ;-) And you & Wayne are my favourite Osmonds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time all of you,hoping for a European one next year.happy birthday Wayne for tomorrow.cant wait for the updates.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday tomorrow Wayne and Jimmy and family and Jay Karen Merrill and all the family safe trip and hope you have a wonderful cruise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday tomorrow Wayne and Jimmy and family and Jay Karen Merrill and all the family safe trip and hope you have a wonderful cruise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GREAT time everyone xxπŸ†’πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆ tinamckenzie2013.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic time! Looking forward to hearing all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all miss Wayne performing with you too - Happy birthday Wayne - enjoy your special day xxx

    Have a fun time exploring Alaska - let's see some pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hapy birthday tomorrow i miss seeing you jimmy hope yall have a wonderful time looking forward of your updates and pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed your trip up the Space Needle with our tickets Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,
      How come you gave him your tickets, did you have some spares?

      That was really kind of you by the way.x

      Hope you're having a lovely holiday.x

      Delete
  10. Hope you enjoyed your trip up the Space Needle with our tickets Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Wayne, hope he has a brill day.:)

    ReplyDelete