Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Jimmy Osmond - travel with me!

I'm looking forward to seeing those of you who will be joining me and my brothers, Jay and Merrill, on our Alaskan Fan Appreciation Cruise at the end of this week! I can't believe it is finally here! We had so much fun on our cruise last year and are really looking forward to visiting Alaska this time. I'm bringing my family along with me and we are all excitedly getting ready to leave for the cruise this Friday.

It won't be long after the cruise and I'll be at The Suncoast in Las Vegas for two Moon River & Me Tour dates - September 17 & 18. I'm so excited to have the tour stop in Vegas...I really hope you can join me! Here is a little commercial we've put together...


So, maybe I'll see you on the cruise at the end of the week, or at The Suncoast in Vegas September 17 & 18...I'll be looking for you! ;-) - Jimmy Osmond

13 comments:

  1. Two places I would love to be 😥,please will you consider a Mediterranean cruise next time, that would be awesome for us in Europe.have a great time.see you in September.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! I would love to see Alaska I bet it's stunning. Wish I could be with you. See you next month in the UK! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about Mochi? Who takes care of him while you're all away Jimmy?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic time on the cruise and in Vegas. See you in 29 days! Not that I am counting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic time on the cruise and in Vegas. See you in 29 days! Not that I am counting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo exciting! See you on board :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have fond memories of good times at the Suncoast but don't be looking for me there - you'll have to wait til Butlins to see me lol . Have fun on the cruise and in Vegas. Keep safe til I see you in Bognor Regis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful cruise wish I could be there but some friends will be there to give me updates see you Liverpool in October so looking fwd to the show xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bit random but I saw a Marmite post come up on Facebook & was wondering if you have Marmite in the USA and whether you've tasted it & if so Jimmy,do you like it?! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bit random but I saw a Marmite post come up on Facebook & was wondering if you have Marmite in the USA and whether you've tasted it & if so Jimmy,do you like it?! Xx

    ReplyDelete