Monday, August 15, 2016

Jimmy Osmond heads to The Suncoast in Vegas!

Hi Friends!

I'm super excited and grateful for your continued support. I just think it's cool that when I started performing 50 years ago, it was in Vegas and just by happenstance, my friends at Boyd Gaming/The Suncoast wanted to have my Moon River & Me Show right before I go to the U.K. for my Moon River & Me Tour dates (which start September 26 at the Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton).

My shows at The Suncoast, September 17 and 18, perfectly mark my 50th year in show business when it all began for me right there in Vegas and on television's Andy Williams Show. Even though I've played Vegas all of my life, this time it's really special, because it is the first time I am actually headlining my own show. That is something I never thought would happen!

I'll have my cool brother, Jay Osmond as a special guest star, and from Britain's Got Talent, the amazing vocals of Charlie Green, the Moon River Band, and a few other surprises as well. I hope you can make it - it'll be great fun!

I've had so many people ask when tickets would go on sale, and today is the day - tickets just barely went on sale on The Suncoast website.

I am excited to see all of you soon - join me at The Suncoast in Vegas - it's a party!
Love from your friend,
Jimmy Osmond
September 17 & 18


11 comments:

  1. Myself and Arlene are booked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are Donny and Marie going to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are Donny and Marie going to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so excited Jimmy! Wish I could be there I have never been to Vegas, but I'm counting the days til I see you in the UK. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't seem possible that "little Jimmy Osmond"is now celebrating 50 years in show business!! And wow what a career you have had! Enjoy your special shows in Vegas and see you across the pond next month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't seem possible that "little Jimmy Osmond"is now celebrating 50 years in show business!! And wow what a career you have had! Enjoy your special shows in Vegas and see you across the pond next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can't believe that those tickets I bought months ago to see you at Billingham in October are nearly ready for use. October will be here before we know it. My Husband doesn't see a lot of tv due to his work committments but he saw a little of Masterchef when you were on and out of the blue he said 'he is a nice guy isn't he'. Well I can't argue with that, he is soo right. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be with you in spirit Jimmy, this is all so exciting for you, take it all in and most importantly have fun. See you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your excitement jimmy,but then you deserve it all ,50 years in show business a lovely family and now a show you are loving doing,really can't wait to see it.xx

    ReplyDelete