Monday, July 18, 2016

Jimmy Osmond with Moon River & Me travels...

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming road dates for my Moon River & Me Tour -

August 10, 2016 we'll be at the Brown County Playhouse in Nashville, Indiana

August 12, 2016 we'll be at the Spencer Theatre in Alto, New Mexico

September 17 & 18, 2016 we'll be at The Suncoast in Las Vegas, Nevada
...and to add to the fun at The Suncoast, there is a little something more planned - DETAILS

Will I be seeing you at any of these shows? : )
- Jimmy Osmond


12 comments:

  1. No would love to be in Vegas,but guess that won't be happening this year..just so glad you are bringing it to the UK.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately no more USA trips this year 😣😣 Counting down to UK tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately no more USA trips this year 😣😣 Counting down to UK tour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy, will you treat us to a few Andy songs on the cruise please, maybe the for show for the entire ship. I am sure people would enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy, will you treat us to a few Andy songs on the cruise please, maybe the for show for the entire ship. I am sure people would enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butlins will be the next time I see you! Then the tour in October..can't wait Jimmy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'll see you at the Suncoast in September! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I'll see you at the Suncoast in September! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No,but thoroughly enjoyed you at The Villages!��

    ReplyDelete
  10. No,but thoroughly enjoyed you at The Villages!��

    ReplyDelete