Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jimmy Osmond hits the road!

So, we have some fun shows this week!

I'm really excited about this Thursday, July 7 at the Savannah Center at The Villages, Florida, since it will be my first official road date for the Moon River & Me Show! In addition to paying tribute to Andy Williams, my brother Jay Osmond will be with me to sing some of our Osmond hits. The very talented, Charlie Green, who also performed in Moon River & Me at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri will also be in the show. Of course, my great band, consisting of Gene Puckett, Steve Mason and Shaun Munday will also be there. If you find yourselves anywhere near that part of Florida this week, I hope you'll join us! Details...

Then, we travel to Fort Wayne, Indiana to perform Saturday, July 9 at the Foellinger Theatre. This will be an Osmond Brothers show with everyone I mentioned above and my brother Merrill Osmond too! Again, if you find yourselves near Fort Wayne, Indiana, join us, won't you!?  Details...

I'm looking forward to these shows and to seeing those of you who can make it out to see us - it's going to be fun! - Jimmy Osmond


10 comments:

  1. See you in Indiana. Let make it a PARTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Jimmy !!! Lots love from Texas! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, wish we could be there but will have to patiently wait until you all come back over to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time, wish we could be there but will have to patiently wait until you all come back over to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing time Jimmy. Safe travels... we are counting the days here in the UK until we see you on our TV screens on Masterchef! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an amazing time Jimmy. Safe travels... we are counting the days here in the UK until we see you on our TV screens on Masterchef! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time jimmy,wishing I could be in Florida and Indiana ,July 9th is my wedding anniversary to.see you in the UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could go I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete