Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Jimmy Osmond shares an amazing song...

I've been mentioning that we have the very talented acapella group, Rockapella, at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri now through July 16. In honor of being on the fantastic stage Andy Williams created many years ago, Rockapella is including in their show their version of Andy's "Moon River." It really is something special, so I thought I'd share this video of them singing it at the Andy Williams PAC from the other night.

If you will be anywhere near the Branson area between now and July 16, you should come and see these guys - they'll put on a great show for you!

I think you'll enjoy this cool version of "Moon River" as much as I do! - Jimmy Osmond

Call for tickets 800-MOON-094

If you've been to see Rockapella, tell us here what you thought of the show!

9 comments:

  1. Mmm...these guys are great & really talented & this maybe a grower but I'm not keen on them singing Moon River...much prefer yours or Andy's version Jimmy. Thank you for sharing with us though. Just being honest! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful singers !! Great version of moon river !!! Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it,but love your version more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw these guys last Friday and It was an Awesome high energy show. I loved it that they paid tribute to Andy Williams with their version of Moon River .
    Can't wait to go back and see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Jimmy this version of Moon River is very good and quite catchy in parts. I love the way it starts. Very talented guys, thing is we are avid Osmond fans, so for us your version is always the best. I hope I've made sense with that Jimmy. Question: what do you think Andy's thoughts would be on this clever version of his song?. You are the best person to ask in my opinion. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was awesome! I love Andy's version and your version too. I bought Andy and your versions. I would buy their version if it was available. Good music is like a beautiful sunset. You don't have to be limited to only one. You can love each for the beauty it contains.

    ReplyDelete