Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thanks from Jimmy Osmond

I wanted to thank those of you who have expressed your enthusiasm about my new CD - Moon River & Me: A Tribute to Andy Williams. As I've mentioned before, with this year I enter my 50th anniversary in entertainment, and it felt so right for me to have this tribute to Andy be a part of my 50th anniversary. It has also been really great to hear the nice comments from those who have been to a Moon River & Me show, and I'm really excited to be taking it on the road in addition to the dates we perform at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri.

So, thank you for being so supportive of this project that is very special to me. Remember, if you order through PledgeMusic, there are several different options that include signed photos, the CD, vinyl, and even a limited quantity of the autobiography (autographed by Andy) "Andy Williams, Moon River & Me." - Jimmy Osmond


11 comments:

  1. Since I want get to see you and your brothers this year and won't be able tell you this in person. I want to congratulate you on 50 years in show business, Jimmy.

    Keep up the good work. I need to get the CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can those of us in the US get the music on iTunes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must order. Only way to hear you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved you guys since I was 8 and I will till my end of days congratulations Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing the show in Branson, can't wait for the CD to arrive. The show is a wonderful tribute to Andy.
    Congratulations for your 50 years in entertainment, look forward to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing the show in Branson, can't wait for the CD to arrive. The show is a wonderful tribute to Andy.
    Congratulations for your 50 years in entertainment, look forward to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting patiently for it to arrive,and after hearing so many great comments about the show,I can't wait to see it over here in the UK.your friends at the Swansea grand can't wait to see you to.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited at the thought of getting ypur new album next week Jimmy...I always play your music in my car it will be fab to have something new to listen to & a wonderful way to celebrate Andy & perfect timing to celebrate your 50yrs in show business...Wow!! Makes me feel old!! Xx Congratulations see you in the autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited at the thought of getting ypur new album next week Jimmy...I always play your music in my car it will be fab to have something new to listen to & a wonderful way to celebrate Andy & perfect timing to celebrate your 50yrs in show business...Wow!! Makes me feel old!! Xx Congratulations see you in the autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. 50 years wow that's an achievement congratulations, look forward to listening and seeing the show in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ordered the CD yesterday for delivery on my birthday May 27th - looking forward to you singing Happy Heart - my fave Andy song- on my special day :)

    ReplyDelete