Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Moon River & Me Starring Jimmy Osmond

So we've performed four of our 10 dates of "Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond" and it has really been a lot of fun. I hope if you are anywhere near the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri, that you'll come by and see us!

Our friends, the Hootens, took these photos from our opening night last Thursday, and I thought it would be fun to share them with you here...


Jimmy Osmond - Singing with mentor and friend, Andy Williams


Charlie Green - It is easy to see why Simon Cowell called him a star


Chipper Lowell - Two-time Comedy Magician of the Year is hilarious


Jay Osmond - Makes a guest appearance in the show
showing off his drumming talents and duets with Jimmy Osmond 
on a few Osmond hits

Call 800-MOON-094 for tickets, or order online.



8 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Jimmy love your blog and shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Jimmy always enjoy reading your blogs and seeing pictures of the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my dad and I saw you and Jay last Saturday. I got some good pictures too. You signed my Osmonds album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad my dad and I saw you and Jay last Saturday. I got some good pictures too. You signed my Osmonds album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great,wish I could be there.be nice to see Jay guesting over here in the UK to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking fwd to the UK shows saw a clip and it looks fantastic, will Jay join you in the UK for some shows Jimmy? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased the shows are going well, photos are great, look forward to seeing the show in the UK 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy for you that the shows are going well - thank you Carol and Russ for taking lovely pictures :) wish I was there seeing the show with you xxx

    ReplyDelete