Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Jimmy Osmond welcomes Rockapella to Andy Williams PAC

I'm really excited about Rockapella performing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri June 13 - July 16. These guys are amazing and if you haven't seen them perform before, you really aren't going to want to miss them! If you have seen their show, I know you'll join me in wanting to see them again. I don't know how all of that music comes out of them!

Branson, Missouri is such a fun, family-friendly place to visit with so much going on. The timing is great with Rockapella being at my theater while most kids are on summer vacation...so visit us at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center and take in a few shows. Families will also enjoy seeing my friend, Illusionist Rick Thomas!

Who has seen Rockapella perform before? Or Rick Thomas? Let me know here what you think! I love reading your comments. : )
- Jimmy Osmond


6 comments:

  1. Saw the adverts for Rockapella on the big screen in Branson, would love to of seen them.
    Rick Thomas was amazing, not only were his illusions spectacular but there was also a comedy element to the show. Would see Rick again if he is still performing there when we come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Rockapella performed and I used to watch them on Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego when I was a kid. I also had one of their cassette tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen them but they look great lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Am sad I won't get to see them Jimmy..I just found them on You Tube... How amazing! Am hoping to get to Branson next year..Will they return? xx

    ReplyDelete