Thursday, May 5, 2016

Jimmy Osmond Welcomes Ray Stevens to the Andy Williams PAC

I'm super excited that Ray Stevens will be performing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri, Saturday, May 14! I've had the privilege of knowing Ray Stevens my whole life, and it's amazing that after all these years, he's playing at my place. This could be one of the last times to see him perform in Branson - you've got to come and see him!

Performing with Ray Stevens will be comic, Etta May - who will be back with Southern Fried Chicks September 17 - which will be another fun show.

I've dug up some old footage of me working with Ray Stevens in a piece we called, "Long Tall Texan." My mother, Olive Osmond, plays the saxophone, and Danny Thomas and Andy Williams are also in it. What a fun memory!




Call 800-MOON-094 or order tickets online

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jimmy.. You were so cute! Lovely to see your Mum performing too.How does that clip make you feel? And how long were you practising that gun slinging?! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Jimmy, I really genuinely enjoyed watching that, it made me laugh, I needed that. Bless your dear Mum and the great Andy. Bless that sweet little boy Jimmy. 😀❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I Love it... Thank You for Sharing Your Priceless Memories with Us.. Lots of Love and Hugs.. God Bless You and Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really great to watch, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that cheered me up lol your gun belt kept getting lower and lower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this clip, had us in stitches in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this clip, had us in stitches in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this clip, had us in stitches in Branson!

    ReplyDelete