Thursday, May 26, 2016

Jimmy Osmond welcomes Big Daddy Weave to Andy Williams PAC

A popular series we offer at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri, is our Celebrity Weekends, and I think our line-up this year is great. I'm excited to have contemporary Christian band, Big Daddy Weave, make my theater a stop on their Beautiful Offerings Tour September 18 with Plumb and We Are Messengers. You don't want to miss this!

Big Daddy Weave is nominated for two K-LOVE fan awards, so I hope you'll join me in giving them your vote...and join me at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center to see them September 18! 
- Jimmy Osmond

There's still time to vote for the 2016 KLOVE Fan Awards!
Big Daddy Weave has been nominated for both 
Group/Duo Of The Year and Best Lyrics for "My Story." 
Voting is open until May 31st and with every vote,
you are instantly entered to win a trip to the grand opening of
The Museum Of The Bible. Be sure to vote now!

4 comments:

  1. It's good to catch up on your blog each morning here in the UK Jimmy. The acts sound great! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading these blogs jimmy,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;-) WOW! Just received your new CD I LOVE IT JIMMY!!! Thank you so much...xxx So excited now to see the show in October xxx Love you..well done it's awesome xx

    ReplyDelete