Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jimmy Osmond Update from Andy Williams PAC

Well, we performed our final show for this run of Moon River and Me at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri tonight. Charlie Green did some live-streaming backstage before the show on his Facebook page and I hear it was a lot of fun. I understand you can still watch it on his Facebook page, so take a look if you get a chance. It has been great working with Charlie Green and Chipper Lowell in the show again this season, and to have my brother, Jay Osmond, in the show too. We look forward to continue performing the legendary music of Andy Williams as we take Moon River and Me on the road!

My friends, The Lettermen, are back for another run at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center with their opening tomorrow, Friday, May 13, 8:00 PM Central. I'm so glad to have them back. They are my brothers from another mother. :-) They will be performing dates in May and June, and then will be back in September, October and November. It is always nice to have them at the theater, and I hope you get here to see their fantastic show.

Speaking of brothers from another mother...you've got to love the creativity of Chipper Lowell :-)


And this was exciting - my new CD, "Jimmy Osmond - Moon River and Me: A Tribute to Andy Williams," just arrived at the theater! Charlie Green brought it out to me on stage tonight. I hope you enjoy the CD - let me know here what you think of it!


New CD - Jimmy Osmond - Moon River and Me: A Tribute to Andy Williams
also available through PledgeMusic, Amazon and iTunes.


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic show, glad we made the trip from across the pond! Enjoy the rest of your your!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic show, glad we made the trip from across the pond! Enjoy the rest of your your!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great Tim doing the show,next year I'm hoping to get to Branson to see you all,but UK tour to look forward to.waiting for the cd.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina and me stayed up VERY late to see the live stream... it was a lot of fun Jimmy.Hope to get to Branson next yr but looking forward toseeing the show in the UK xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to Branson next year, and patiently awaiting the CD ;-) See you in September (this side of the pond) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly missed it as I was zzzzzzing :) have to be in work for 6.45am but just caught up with it, was great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmy, we love the show and can't wait to see it again next season. I was SO excited when you announced that the "Moon River and Me" Cd had just arrived, I love it..
    I know our friends in the UK are going to love the show and the cd as much as we do..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlies live stream was brilliant! Such a shame he couldn't catch up with you and Jay!!
    Perhaps you should do a live stream one day?!! Now that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlies live stream was brilliant! Such a shame he couldn't catch up with you and Jay!!
    Perhaps you should do a live stream one day?!! Now that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete