Monday, May 16, 2016

Jimmy Osmond News Updates

So, after what seems like forever, I am happy to be back home in Utah with my family! I sure have missed Michelle and the kids.

I wanted to let everyone know to keep an eye on the osmond.com performance dates page, because we have a few summer dates that will be added for the Moon River and Me show, as well as Osmond Brothers shows. I'll try to give you an update here in the next few days as well.

Back in Branson, Missouri at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center, my friends Illusionist Rick Thomas and The Lettermen will be holding down the fort with their shows the rest of May and in June. The amazing Rockapella group will be on board June 13 - July 16.

Rounding out the summer lineup I am excited to have Terry Fator back for two dates - August 6 and 7 with a new show and new characters. So, if you want to enjoy some great family entertainment this summer, be sure to visit the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center!

Terry Fator - Andy Williams Performing Arts Center, Branson, Missouri
August 6 & 7 - 800-MOON-094

Lastly, before I left Branson to head back home, I had a great day spending time with my friend, Pastor Bakker touring his studio and we took this cool picture together...



18 comments:

  1. Glad you are home with your family Jimmy.the line up in Branson looks really good I wish I lived nearer..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back in Utah for a bit Jimmy. Wish I could get to Branson to see your shows! They look awesome. One day.. for now I will have to wait until you come over to me! That's a great photo...what do you do? You are getting younger!! Please dont have any botox etc... promise?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back in Utah for a bit Jimmy. Wish I could get to Branson to see your shows! They look awesome. One day.. for now I will have to wait until you come over to me! That's a great photo...what do you do? You are getting younger!! Please dont have any botox etc... promise?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your home safely, back with your lovely family! Enjoy some rest and relaxation, although Michelle probably has a list of jobs for you to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your home safely, back with your lovely family! Enjoy some rest and relaxation, although Michelle probably has a list of jobs for you to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always nice to go home to family, fun times ahead in Branson, one day will visit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your updates Jimmy thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your home time - give them all plenty of snuggles - your family time is precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jimmy! Glad you made it home!! I loved the four Moon River & Me shows I saw!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jimmy! Glad you made it home!! I loved the four Moon River & Me shows I saw!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are back home, perhaps you can have a bit of rest now or is that 'Honey do' list just tooooo long? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Blogs, Jimmy, keep them coming. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Families come first...As I learn this past years that, yes your work is important, but families ALWAYS come first. You and brothers and Marie set a very good examples to all of us out there. We just love you guys..Do you realize how many life lessons you have taught us over the years? AMAZING!!! Enjoy family time, Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope some dates are going to pop up in Scotland �

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope some dates are going to pop up in Scotland �

    ReplyDelete
  16. I almost didn't recognize Jim Bakker. Nice picture.

    Enjoy your time at home before you head out again.

    Congrats on being part of that cooking show. Knock them dead!!

    ReplyDelete