Saturday, May 7, 2016

Jimmy Osmond and Branson Tourism Center

Our friends at the Branson Tourism Center have written a review for "Moon River and Me Hosted by Jimmy Osmond." I really appreciate the great review and kind words! It makes me feel good to know that people are enjoying the show, because I am really enjoying performing in it. :-)

The Branson Blog by Branson Tourism Center
"Moon River and Me" is no Charade, it's sensational Branson entertainment

We have four more performance dates at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri. I hope you can come and see the show, and I would love to say hello.
- Jimmy Osmond


800-MOON-094




12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmy, I need to say 'hello' to you, I am not at meet and greet but hope I get the chance for a couple of words, would mean a lot. Billingham in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait till your back in Swansea and Cardiff and Weston super mare and woking lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just totally awesomely wonderful Jimmy can't wait to see you again lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see you in September & October Jimmy.I really hope to get to Branson one day..I have seen pictures it looks such a beautiful area and your theatre looks amazing.Congrats on the fab review xxx lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see you in September & October Jimmy.I really hope to get to Branson one day..I have seen pictures it looks such a beautiful area and your theatre looks amazing.Congrats on the fab review xxx lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to see the show in the UK this year but I must admit i would like to be in Branson x See you in Wolverhampton but Butlins first x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a wonderful show. I wish I could see it.

    ReplyDelete