Monday, May 9, 2016

Another answer to "Ask Jimmy Osmond"

I wanted to thank everyone who has been visiting "Jimmy Osmond's Blog." I appreciate your kind words and the fun questions!

The next question from "Ask Jimmy Osmond" that I'm answering is:
Are there any plans to make a DVD of the Moon River and Me show?
Not at this time, but I would like to do that. I have talked to a few broadcasters that are interested, but there is nothing firm yet. Thanks for the question!

Only two more performances of "Moon River and Me - Hosted by Jimmy Osmond" with my talented friends Charlie Green and Chipper Lowell, and guest appearances by my brother, Jay Osmond, remain for this run at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri. I have been having so much fun with the show, and I love saying hi to people after the shows and hearing your comments. Thank you!


The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant show Jimmy. Have loved every minute of our holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making our 1st visit.to Branson so special, incredible show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my CD. I'm really enjoying your blog, Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me that your show (Moon River & Me) will be going on in November.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jimmy. I saw you April 30th. I'm in Las Vegas today and have the meet and greet with Donny and Marie. I'm the one that asked for the hug and told you that I was glad that you were ok after the break in. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jimmy. I saw you April 30th. I'm in Las Vegas today and have the meet and greet with Donny and Marie. I'm the one that asked for the hug and told you that I was glad that you were ok after the break in. Take care

    ReplyDelete