Friday, May 6, 2016

An answer to "Ask Jimmy Osmond"

One of the questions recently submitted to "Ask Jimmy Osmond" was...
If you could start your career over from scratch, would you make any changes?

Yes, I would have believed in myself a little bit more and I would have stuck with what I love to do the most, which is making music. But, all that being said, I wouldn't have changed any of the experiences I've had. The good times and the bad are what make this time of my life so fulfilling and rewarding. I'm truly doing what I love right now, regardless of the size of the crowd. Every night after I finish my shows, it feels so amazing.

Having owned theaters (the Osmond Family Theater and now, the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri), I have a unique perspective of what all the jobs are - not just being in the spotlight. When I'm on stage, I'm thinking about all that goes into making the show happen and all the other people that it takes to make a show look and sound good.

So, even though I've ended up doing more than making music, I'm happy and grateful for all of my experiences in my entertainment career. - Jimmy Osmond


Branson, Missouri

11 comments:

  1. Nice picture of the Theater Jimmy. Wonderful creation for us all to enjoy. May Angels surround it at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing amazing Show! Thank you Jimmy for putting on this shown and continuing Andy Williams legacy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing amazing Show! Thank you Jimmy for putting on this shown and continuing Andy Williams legacy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jimmy From England UK I'm Looking Forward To Seeing This Show In October. Thanks For Being You & The Wonderful Person You Are.Big Thanks For All You Do For Your Many Many Devoted Fans Worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jimmy From England UK I'm Looking Forward To Seeing This Show In October. Thanks For Being You & The Wonderful Person You Are.Big Thanks For All You Do For Your Many Many Devoted Fans Worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jimmy so glad you have enjoyed all the experiences in your life,and that you only want to change a few things,it's these experiences that make us who we are and your a very special person.cant wait to see the shows in sept and October.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theatre look's amazing - christmas show in Edinburgh 2015 was amazing thanx come back soon Edinburgh luvz you guys x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading the answers to questions, very interesting, beautiful photo of your theatre 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't see you in Branson Jimmy but am very much looking firward to seeing you at Billingham in October.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was my question! Thank you so much for the great answer Jimmy. :)

    ReplyDelete