Friday, April 15, 2016

Will you be cruising with the Osmonds?

Happy Friday everyone! Thanks for being so receptive to Jimmy Osmond's Blog - it has been a lot of fun for me already.

We have all said it - time flies - and it sure is the truth. I can't believe we are only a little more than three months away from The Osmonds Second Annual Fan Appreciation Cruise. Our first fan appreciation cruise was so much fun and we received great feed back from those who cruised with us - so, we just had to do it again. This cruise goes in a completely different direction from our first...it's called The Osmond Brothers Great Alaskan Adventure. Haven't you always wanted to go to Alaska!? ;-)

Here are the details from Paradise Travel...

Osmond Brothers Great Alaskan Adventure
August 27 - September 3, 2016
Join the Osmond Brothers for seven days and nights as we explore Alaska's Inside Passage. One of the things that makes this cruise so special is that it features a nine hour scenic cruise of Glacier Bay. This national park is home to an incredible variety of wildlife and sealife. Only two ships a day are allowed to enter Glacier Bay and we have privilege of being one of those ships. Princess Cruise Lines has partnered with the Discovery Channel, so we will enjoy exclusive insight and commentary during the entire cruise.

You'll also be able to spend quality time with Jimmy, Merrill and Jay and participate in a variety of special VIP activities they'll be hosting especially for you. 

We'll be departing Seattle, Washington on the beautiful Crown Princess bound for Juneau, the capital of Alaska; Ketchikan, Alaska's first city; Skagway; Glacier Bay; and Victoria, British Columbia.  

Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime to spend a week's vacation with one of the most popular groups of all time.

So, if you are interested in joining me, Jimmy Osmond, and my brothers, Merrill Osmond and Jay Osmond for our Second Annual Fan Appreciation Cruise - The Osmond Brothers Great Alaskan Adventure, visit Paradise Travel to book your passage. We hope you'll join us!

If you were a part of our first fan appreciation cruise, I hope you'll post a comment here about your favorite Osmond cruise memory. :-)

Here is a little video we put together for the Osmond Brothers Great Alaskan Adventure this August 27 - September 3, 2016...


20 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick a favorite memory of the first cruise. I have many! I was mostly grateful to the Osmonds for the amount of time they spent with their fans. We had some kind of activity with them every day! Up close and personal. The cruise exceeded my expectations that's why I'm joining them on the cruise to Alaska. It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it was hard to pick just one favorite memory - the cruise was just so much fun and well-organized (thanks Jimmy and Gregg) and I can't wait to go to Alaska and spend time again with my favorite "family". See ya soon and looking forward to seeing old friends and meet some new friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1st cruise was so well organized & lots of fun activities to share with our boys! For the Alaska Cruise we want to engage in more experiences instead of just more pictures and autographs. We all just want to be noticed by you guys. That's hard to do with so many of us. But y'all started all this! And we keep showing up. My ideas for cruise:
    1. Karaoke again
    2. Line dance choreographed by Jay (and me!)
    3. Rummikube tournament (weeklong) - sign up. Single elimination.
    4. All of us dance to Motown Special
    5. Fans serve as back up dancers in our private concert. Lol
    6. Eat at a different table of fans each evening
    7. Join a group of fans for pedicures
    8.
    9.
    10.
    What do you think, Jimmy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't get a chance to go on the cruises as the cost of the flight on top is just to much for me.i hope one day you will do a Mediterranean one Jimmy as we in Europe and the UK will be able to join you that would be so great,everyone enjoy your Alaskan cruise.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great idea of Marinas ... same here Jimmy im in the Uk too its just too many pennies for me.. Alaska sounds amazing am a bit (more than a bit) envious of those going 😢 Bet you will have a blast. We will be here thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and Happy Birthday Jimmy!! What are you gonna be doing to celebrate?? I hope you have a wonderful day xxx ps i dont know why but my posts keep coming up twice. Im sorry!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and Happy Birthday Jimmy!! What are you gonna be doing to celebrate?? I hope you have a wonderful day xxx ps i dont know why but my posts keep coming up twice. Im sorry!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No cruise this year! Maybe one day! Not sure I have sea legs!
    Happy Birthday have a fantastic day! 🎁🎂🎉🎊🎈

    ReplyDelete
  10. No cruise this year! Maybe one day! Not sure I have sea legs!
    Happy Birthday have a fantastic day! 🎁🎂🎉🎊🎈

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had the best time ever last year, so looking forward to this year, loved how you were all so generous with your time and how you would stop and talk when bumped into you all around the ship or where you would just turn up and start talking, I agree with all of marinas ideas, plus would like a country music night with you all mingling and dancing with us (incorporate marinas line dancing) also looking forward to the lumberjack activity, we get to experience so much that we wouldn't normally have the opportunity to do on these cruises so thank you for that and see you in August x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Looking forward to the cruise. Going to Alaska has always been a dream of mine and going there with the brothers is over the top exciting! Thanks for making a dream come true for me

    ReplyDelete
  13. swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel was an amazing experience, that I loved on last years Caribbean cruise. I also loved when we just sat and requested different songs and the 3 of you just sang them acapela. Great to mingle with you all on the ship. Please consider a Mediteranean cruise for 2017, France, Spain,Italy, Wouldn't that be cool? Happy Birthday Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea of Marina's! A Mediterranean cruise would be much more affordable for us in the UK. Meanwhile, have fun everyone who is going on the Alaskan cruise. Make sure to post lots of pics so that the rest of us can pretend we are there with you! Oh, and Happy Birthday Jimmy! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea of Marina's! A Mediterranean cruise would be much more affordable for us in the UK. Meanwhile, have fun everyone who is going on the Alaskan cruise. Make sure to post lots of pics so that the rest of us can pretend we are there with you! Oh, and Happy Birthday Jimmy! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to go (having a toddler tantrum lol) Great idea of Marina's of a Med cruise, think I would be able to do that one. Hope you have a great birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard so many wonderful and good comments on last year's cruise that it didn't take me long to decide on going to this year's. Looking forward to going back to Alaska which is one of my favorite destinations and excited to find out what we will be doing with you and your brothers.
    This will be my first cruise and everybody tells me that I will enjoy that type of traveling. I hope I will and that is why I think it is a brilliant idea to plan a Mediterrannean cruise next :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The best part of the cruise for my husband and I was the chance to get close up to you, Merrill and Jay, whenever we met you on the ship, it was like meeting old friends. Jimmy you made our day when you helped us pick photos in the gallery, these are cherished memories of a great cruise. We look froward to seeing you all again in August, the cruise should be just as good if not better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any activity that you might plan with us all sounds very exciting to me. I really love the idea of having diner at a different table each night. The line dancing sounds really fun too :) Actually, I'm looking forward to spending time with you all, whatever the activity is :)

    ReplyDelete