Friday, April 8, 2016

Welcome to my new Jimmy Osmond blog!

Hello friends!

I've decided I'd like to start a Jimmy Osmond Blog to share my thoughts, news, and other fun things going on in my crazy life.

While I've been in the United Kingdom doing some promotion for my upcoming U.K. tour of the "Andy Williams Moon River and Me Show," my daughter, Sophia Osmond, has been busy working on a video with BYU's Vocal Point. They've created the Ultimate A Cappella Mashup: "25 Hits, 25 Years."

And did I mention that this new Brigham Young University video features my beautiful daughter, Sophia Osmond? Another really cool thing about Sophia's BYU video is that the Vocal Point director/arranger, McKay Crockett, is the son of Denny Crockett.

If the name Denny Crockett sounds familiar to you, it's because he was the musical director for "The Donny & Marie Show." And it means you have a pretty good memory! Ha, ha.

Multiple generations of Osmonds and Crocketts continue to collaborate!

Sophia Osmond, I'm so proud of you! And you, too, McKay Crockett!

Friends, I know you'll enjoy this...


25 comments:

  1. Proud of Sophia as well. But I'm disappointed to not hear her sing! Love you friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of Sophia as well. But I'm disappointed to not hear her sing! Love you friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sophia xx Great Blog Jimmy, I enjoy writing my Osmond Blogs, all about my lovely experiences with you all xxx tinamckenzie2013.wordpress.com xx looking forward to your next update xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it and have to share the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Loved it.Awesome Video.. Sophia is a Beautiful Young Lady.. Can't wait to see more videos.. Take care and God Bless Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogging sphere. I'll look forward to keeping up with your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! Look forward to hearing more!
    Sophia is such a beautiful, talented young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! Look forward to hearing more!
    Sophia is such a beautiful, talented young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see the beautiful Sophie jimmy.and can't wait to read your blog .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jimmy This Is Lovely To read And Your Beautiful Daughter Sophia Is Fabby See You Soon. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jimmy This Is Lovely To read And Your Beautiful Daughter Sophia Is Fabby See You Soon. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is absolutely brilliant!! Sophia is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for your tour.
    You are in Dartford two days before my birthday and I have VIP and a front row seat. It's going to be a fab way to celebrate.
    Sophia is one awesome young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed watching that Jimmy, you must be so proud of your daughter. ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was a great video, wonderful singing. You must be a very proud Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so beautiful, lovely video!
    bless,
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sofia is beautiful and talented just like the rest of the Osmond family ❤ x

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is beautiful, talented and kind
    You and Michelle did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is following in her pappy's footsteps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is just gorgeous Jimmy takes after you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jimmy!!! Its Kristin...I have seen you twice..once in Franklin, NC and the other time was in Marietta, Georgia..You gave me a big hug twice.

    I am glad to see you blogging and sharing your touring with us.

    I started blogging in 2011, actually your sister in law, Kathy follows my blog.. http://believeinthepowerofyourdrreams-kristi.blogspot.com/2011/05/introduction.html.........I do stories and poem.

    Best of luck with your touring in the UK...I only wish you can come to Florida and in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete