Monday, April 11, 2016

The Osmonds & more coming to Andy Williams PAC

Hi everyone!

As a theater owner, it is always exciting to get my new season of entertainment going. The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri, opened the season last month with good friend to the Osmonds, illusionist Rick Thomas. Rick’s show really is something to see, so make sure you take it in the next time you are in Branson.

In addition to Rick Thomas’s show, our other featured shows this season include my own show – Andy Williams Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond – which opens April 28, with special guest, Britain's Got Talent singing sensation, Charlie Green, and the hilarious Chipper Lowell. In addition to my singing the hits of Andy Williams, my brother, Jay Osmond, will join me to sing some of our Osmond classic hits. I’m really excited to perform the Moon River and Me show again this year.

Classic group - The Lettermen - will once again be a season staple at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center, progenitors of the astonishing full-band sound of “contemporary” a cappella group, Rockapella, appears June 13 – July 16, and the comic of James Gregory with Keith Alberstadt join our roster for November 3, 4 and 5. Of course, in the tradition of “Mr. Christmas/Andy Williams,” we have a fun Christmas season in store. Hallmark Presents Maxine’s Christmas Carol will run from November 1 – December 10, and the Christmas season tradition continues with The Andy Williams Christmas Extravaganza – featuring The Osmond Brothers, The Lennon Sisters, Illusionist Rick Thomas, the very talented Lennon granddaughters, the Andy Williams Ballroom Champions and the Moon River Band. Wow!...now that’s an extravaganza!

I’m also really excited about our Celebrity Weekends Series jam-packed with fantastic entertainers. We were thrilled “CMT Presents Jennifer Nettles with the Next Women of Country” appeared last Friday, and next up is the wonderful LeAnn Rimes April 29. Ray Stevens returns in May with Etta May, and the multi-talented Terry Fator is back for two shows in August. September will be exciting with the comedy of Southern Fried Chicks, Christian band Big Daddy Weave, and MJ Live – the Michael Jackson tribute concert from Las Vegas. Not to be outdone by September, October will have its own exciting lineup: funny man Bill Engvall (who saw him on Dancing With the Stars a few seasons back? Remember the seasons with Marie Osmond, and later, Donny Osmond? ;-). Also in October are legends Air Supply and then David Cassidy! We are pleased to once again welcome back to the Andy Williams PAC, country legend Loretta Lynn with EmiSunshine, and Jeanne Roberts – a tall speaker with a tall sense of humor - wraps up our October roster for the Celebrity Weekends Series.

Now, can you see why I’m so excited about the 2016 season at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre in Branson, Missouri? For show dates, tickets and information about our VIP Experience opportunities – check out andywilliamspac.com, and I look forward to seeing you in Branson soon! – Jimmy Osmond


20 comments:

  1. Very excited to hear all this news and am looking forward to coming to Branson to see you in just 3 weeks time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your blogs! Keep them coming! Just over 3 weeks till 1st Branson visit! Excitement building!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Jimmy you have gone blog mad, love it. You are going to be really busy, can't wait for October, will Jay be joining you over in the UK at all? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay will only be joining me in the Moon River & Me show for US dates.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jimmy, will tell my Jay friends ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Loving these blogs Jimmy,so good to hear more from you.wihing I could be in Branson ,one day maybe.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw Rick Thomas...amazing show not to be missed, looking forward to seeing Moon River & me..loving the blogs too ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great lineup! Do Peter Bezemes and Drew Mattney still work at Moon River? We used to work with them when our show was based in St. Louis. Hope to make it out to one of your shows next time we are in the area - miss Branson! ~Gracie & Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am coming in April to see David Cassidy! Would love to have the chance to get a pic with him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jimmy love your blogs and your family i was wondering if you are travel your christmas show in the usa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have a few US Christmas road dates after we close in Branson for the year...stay tuned for announcements!

      Delete
    2. Cool. I hope I get to see a Christmas show close since I won't be able to go to Branson this year.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like fun and interesting entertainment. I saw LeAnn in concert back in 1998 with Bryan White when I was 17. My first big concert. They put on a great show back then. I always liked LeAnn's music.

    I hate I will miss Branson this year, but I will be back next year.

    Great blog, Jimmy. I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jimmy Got My Tickets To See This Great Show In England UK. Can't Wait To See It I'm By The Seaside So Will Treat You To Fish & Chips "Lol"😊😊😋😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jimmy Got My Tickets To See This Great Show In England UK. Can't Wait To See It I'm By The Seaside So Will Treat You To Fish & Chips "Lol"😊😊😋😊😊

    ReplyDelete