Thursday, April 14, 2016

NEW CD - Jimmy Osmond - Andy Williams Moon River and Me - A Tribute to the Man and His Music

Hello friends!

I thought I'd do a little exclusive announcement here on my new blog...
My new CD, "Jimmy Osmond - Andy Williams Moon River and Me - A Tribute to the Man and His Music" is almost ready for release and I'm excited to share a little bit about it with you.

As you may have heard, last year I opened the "Andy Williams Moon River and Me Show Starring Jimmy Osmond" at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri (performance dates for 2016). The show, and now this new CD, pay tribute to the life, times and music of Andy Williams. You'll notice in the track listing, I have a couple of very special guests on this CD. ;-)

The track listing for the CD - Jimmy Osmond - Andy Williams Moon River and Me - A Tribute to the Man and His Music:

1.   Charade
2.   Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
3.   Andy Hits Medley: Days Of Wine And Roses/More/Can’t Get Used To Losing You (In The   Summertime) You Don’t Want My Love/Music To Watch Girls By
4.   Happy Heart
5.   What the World Needs Now
6.   The Hawaiian Wedding Song (featuring Michelle Osmond)
7.   Up, Up and Away
8.   Alfie
9.   Almost There
10. Born Free
11. Danny Boy
12. Maria
13. Speak Softly, Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
14. Moon River
15. May Each Day
16. Butterfly
17. Dear Heart
18. Somethin’ Stupid (featuring Sophia Osmond)

And... this will be fun, there will also be a limited edition vinyl with the following track listing:

Side A
1. Charade
2. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
3. Alfie
4. Happy Heart
5. Andy Hits Medley: Days Of Wine And Roses/More/Can’t Get Used To Losing You (In The Summertime) You Don’t Want My Love/Music To Watch Girls By
6. Moon River

Side B
1. Up Up and Away
2. Born Free
3. Almost There
4. Maria
5. Speak Softly, Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
6. May Each Day

The general release date for Jimmy Osmond - Andy Williams Moon River and Me - A Tribute to the Man and His Music is May 27th, with a pre-order date of April 25th.

Details of exclusive offers from PledgeMusic to follow.

So stay tuned...I'll be sharing more details regarding my new CD "Jimmy Osmond - Andy Williams Moon River and Me - a Tribute to the Man and His Music" very soon!

Here's a sneak peek at the CD cover

25 comments:

  1. Jimmy This looks wonderful. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!!! Thank you for this new cd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jimmy! I look forward to this fabulous new CD/vinyl! I love the tracks you have listed! And I loved your singing almost (LOL...hey, I have to stay true to my first "love"...musically!) as much as I do Donny's! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooopss...no edit button...that is "I love your singing..."

      Delete
    2. Great news Jimmy cant wait. Also vinyl thats great!! Xx

      Delete
    3. Great news Jimmy cant wait. Also vinyl thats great!! Xx

      Delete
    4. I have been so looking forward to this cd since you first mentioned it. How special for you to have Michelle and Sophia singing with you too.Thanks Jimmy x

      Delete
    5. That's so exciting Jimmy, I can't wait to get mine!!!!

      Delete
  4. Such great and exciting news - can't wait to get a copy- it's always a treat what a new Osmond CD comes along :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Can't wait and getting a new vinyl will be the cherry on the cake. What a fabulous idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news can't wait to hea your new cd. A very special tribute to Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for this wonderful release. You always bring something new for your adoring fans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyyy!!I'm so excited seems like ages since you said about this new CD, I can't wait to get a copy. AND a vinyl too? What a fab idea.. Thank You Jimmy.What a way to celebrate your 50th yr!! Love you!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one Jimmy. I see you got the family involved as well! Can't wait to get hold of a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great something exciting to look forward to,just love all these songs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww May 27th is my birthday :) and you have recorded Happy heart - my very favourite Andy song - I guess I wont mind being a year older that day xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the tracks you've chosen, already singing them at my computer, lol. Big snuggles, buddy Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. jimmy can't wait for this cd hope you have a wonderful birthday

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope I manage to get your CD. Also I am actually coming to see your show at Billingham in October and your Christmas show at Newcastle in December. Can't wait. ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks wonderful! Looking forward to seeing you in the UK in October. Relive seeing Andy Williams with my Mum 35 years ago when he sang "The Hawaiian Wedding Song" to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful. I hope I can see you next time I am in town. My first visit to Branson was last year for Herman's Hermit's starring Peter Noone. We had a good representation from other Noonatics that flew or drove in to see Peter in Branson. Can't wait to come back to see you and others at the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful news as that comes out at my saddest time of the year so it will be something to cheer me up

    ReplyDelete