Saturday, April 9, 2016

Moon River and Me…Jimmy Osmond

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Saturday!

I mentioned I’m currently in the United Kingdom promoting the upcoming tour of Moon River and Me. This show first debuted in 2015 at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre in Branson, Missouri. Moon River and Me pays tribute to the life, times and music of Andy Williams using video footage of Andy’s life, and the songs made famous by my mentor and friend.

In addition to Moon River and Me appearing select dates this April and May at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre, there will be road dates in both the United States and United Kingdom. The U.K. tour opens in Wolverhampton September 26, and plays for 27 dates ending with Woking October 30. To see all of the dates and venues for the U.K. tour of Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond, visit osmond.com.

This is my 50th anniversary in the entertainment business when I made my first debut on the Andy Williams Show at the age of three. From those early days, my family--the Osmonds--became a part of Andy’s legacy, and it is an honor to perform and take people back to an easier time as we remember the amazing music of Andy Williams (and me--Jimmy Osmond)!


17 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On to a great season in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wished I could be there. I know it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for honoring Andy. What is the status of your Moon River and Me cd? How can we order it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be releasing info on the CD soon - thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on 50 years in show business. I can't wait to see the show when you bring it back to Branson in the next season. Would love to hear the Moon River and Me CD. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my tickets for 27th September can't wait to meet you ❤πŸ‘xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my tickets for 27th September can't wait to meet you ❤πŸ‘xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure hope I get a chance to see it in Indiana USA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see you and your wonderful show at Billingham Jimmy in October. ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will Jay be making any guest appearances Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jimmy I have my.tickets for October am so excited can't wait to see the shows.On a random note I read somewhere you are a 007 fan..I am too.I wondered who's your fav Bond & which one is your fav 007 movie? PS Im the fan that gave u your Aston Martin cap at Christmas!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 50 years in showbiz? How has that happened! I'm not old enough to remember your younger years!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  14. 50 years in showbiz? How has that happened! I'm not old enough to remember your younger years!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete