Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Jimmy Osmond Presents - Osmonds TV

Hello everyone!

I am continually fascinated by the constant changes in technology, so with that in mind, I've been working with the great people at Atlys TV to bring a lot of Osmond memories to our web visitors. They have developed for us what is called Osmonds TV. Within that site you can view Osmonds on Demand - which includes all kinds of Osmond video footage. If you click on the "magazine" icon at the bottom right of the screen, you will be taken to our Osmond history and discography. There is really a lot of cool information within that site, and it is all connected to our osmond.com website.

Because I'm excited about the programming that is continually being added to Osmonds TV, I thought I'd share it with you, just in case you weren't aware of it or haven't visited in awhile. It is kind of like looking through our old Osmond family scrapbooks and movies with us. :-)

I'd love to hear what you think of Osmonds TV, so drop a comment here and let me read what you think! - Jimmy Osmond

21 comments:

  1. I Love it.. I was hoping something like this would be done.. I watch a lot of Your video's on YouTube.. This is Ten times better than YouTube.I Love listening to You and The Osmond Brothers.. You will NEVER go out of Style, Your music will live on..A BIG Thank You for Development of the OSMOND TV.. God Bless You and Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jimmy i love osmond tv i go and watch often you do a good job thanks for all you do for your fans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Keep adding videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great jimmy,one place to go when I'm feeling nostalgic it takes me back to my younger days after watching I'm ready for anything,I'm loving your blogs keep them coming.see you in sept.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching it cheers me up if I've had a rough day. Maybe we'll have virtual TV one day & we'll feel like you're in thr room with us! How cool would that be!Loving your blogs Jimmy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For Doing This Jimmy Your Always One Step Ahead & Thinking Of Your Fans Bless You.😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks For Doing This Jimmy Your Always One Step Ahead & Thinking Of Your Fans Bless You.😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope this will include all 7 performing Osmonds and not just Jimmy, as it has before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed watching 'Osmond Tv. Thank you Jimmy. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is so cool! Looks really interesting and great way to see memories! Wonderful Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Osmonds TV! It brings back such good memories!! Love all of you so much!! Thank you for continuing to entertain us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A girls dream! Osmond TV!! Keep up the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Jimmy, I love the the Osmond TV it's Great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What I would love to see one day....An Osmond Christmas Show like we grew up with. Shows on TV these days are just not what they use to be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I too have watched your video's on youtube and love it!!It reminds me of watching your family on tv when I was a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Jimmy :-) Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Jimmy :-) Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete