Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Jimmy Osmond news for today

So, Jimmy Osmond is back in the States! I had a fun trip home and want to give a shout out to the great crew on my Delta flight from the U.K. to Branson, Missouri. I am back and ready to go to work at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center for my show, Andy Williams Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond, which opens this Thursday, April 28!


And here is some more fun news...my new CD - Jimmy Osmond Moon River and Me: A Tribute to Andy Williams - is now available for pre-order from iTunes, Amazon and Pledge.

Here's to new Jimmy Osmond / Andy Williams music! :-)


11 comments:

  1. jimmy i have already preordered mine i can't wait to get it thanks jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a safe trip home Jimmy. Looking forward to playing your new cd.... am gonna be greedy & treat myself to the vinyl too! All the best for the shows too xx ps did you delete one of your fb accounts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a safe trip home Jimmy. Looking forward to playing your new cd.... am gonna be greedy & treat myself to the vinyl too! All the best for the shows too xx ps did you delete one of your fb accounts??

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on pre order, can't wait to get it now.glad you arrived home safely ,now waiting for all the shows you have recorded while you were over here.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also pre ordered! Good luck with the opening show on 28th, see you there next week! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also pre ordered! Good luck with the opening show on 28th, see you there next week! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also pre ordered, glad you had a safe trip home, look forward to seeing all that you did while over here, good luck with opening show x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have pre-ordered my CD Jimmy, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great opening night at Moonriver - such a lovely theatre. Can't wait to see all the shows you've been taping on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmy, Will there be any singed copies available? I want to make sure before I order.

    ReplyDelete