Thursday, April 28, 2016

Jimmy Osmond brings LeAnn Rimes to Andy Williams PAC

I am so excited to be back at my theater, the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center, in Branson, Missouri. Not only does my show, "Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond" open tonight, but I am excited to have the amazingly talented LeAnn Rimes at the theater tomorrow, Friday, April 29. I met LeAnn years ago in Branson when she was just a little girl, and she's been a supporter of Children's Miracle Network, so it is an honor to have her perform at my theater. If you find yourselves around Branson tomorrow, join me for LeAnn's show - I know it is going to be great.

For tickets, call 800-MOON-094 or order online.


6 comments:

  1. Wow I would love to see her.she is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish it had been next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish it had been next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw her in concert in January '98 when she and Bryan White came to Mississippi for their Something To Talk About tour. I had a ball. I mostly there to see Bryan. LOL They both put on a great show. The mid to late 90s was their peak in concert.

    I was 17 when I saw her in concert. I think I was just a week and a half shy of my 18th birthday and that was the first country concert I went to by myself. She's also a Mississippian girl. We were so proud of her back then. She's suppose to come back to Mississippi in May or June. I can't remember.

    Good luck tonight, Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow would love to see her, how lucky for those going, extra special treat

    ReplyDelete