Monday, April 18, 2016

Jimmy Osmond - Back to Branson!

Hello friends!

I can't believe it...the time has come - Andy Williams Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond - opens at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center NEXT WEEK!

Come and see me, Jimmy Osmond, at my theater in Branson, Missouri where I open the show, Andy Williams Moon River and Me, April 28. The show will run for 10 dates in April and May, before I take it on the road.

I'd love for you to come and see me pay tribute to my mentor and friend, Andy Williams. If you saw the show last season, you saw the enormously talented Charlie Green, and I'm happy to say he will be back with Andy Williams Moon River and Me Starring Jimmy Osmond again this season. We'll also have the hilarious Chipper Lowell, and my brother, Jay Osmond will join me in singing some Osmond hits. We will work hard to put on an exciting and entertainment packed show for you, so visit the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson, Missouri and say hello!




10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a successful run this season with the show in both Branson and in the UK. I hope to make it to Branson next year as this year is booked with a little trip to Alaska in August ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long now! Looking forward to seeing you all in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long now! Looking forward to seeing you all in Branson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the show the day it opened last year. Remembered I stayed in Branson for 2 more hours before I headed back home just to see this show. LOL

    It was a great show. I hate I will miss it this year.

    Good luck next week, Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to be able to go to Branson and see your show. I will certainly be there in spirit but that doesn't help the sales :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could be there. I see its coming to new Mexico. It looks like a small city! We will see but 7 hours away. Good luck in Branson!! I hope the show continues in other places. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could be there. I see its coming to new Mexico. It looks like a small city! We will see but 7 hours away. Good luck in Branson!! I hope the show continues in other places. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could be there,but at least I have the UK dates to look forward to,would of been great to see Jay over here in the UK to with you in moon river and me maybe next time?have a great run in Branson.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. jimmy have a great time this year hope to come to branson next year

    ReplyDelete