Monday, April 25, 2016

Jimmy Osmond and Antiques Road Trip

I really enjoyed being able to drive this DeLorean yesterday! I had one of these in the 80s, so it was so fun to drive one again.

I enjoyed filming with the show, BBC Two's Antiques Road Trip, and it was fun to meet Tony Christie. I've been a big fan of Tony's and discovered he's as great a guy as I thought he would be.

Catherine and Margie were so nice as well, and the crew and I became quick friends. I love to watch Antiques Road Trip and never thought me, Jimmy Osmond, would be on it! I would do it again in a heartbeat.






18 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you a Great Day! Love that DeLorean! Can't wait to see that program! Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this show, so Jimmy how much do you know about antiques??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy are you going in to antiques as your next project lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Glad You had so much fun filming. Look forward to seeing it on TV soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Glad You had so much fun filming. Look forward to seeing it on TV soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing it, we always watch it in our house. Love the different cars they use. Do you know when its going to be aired? And also when pointless is going to be aired?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so awesome Jimmy so happy for you ♡ take care hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you having fun :) Nice to see you on the television - let us know when your programmes are about to air x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! My daughter & I are massive Back to the future fans.. so we love those cars.Whats the DeLorean like to drive? How long did you have yours for? ××

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're lookin' good, Jimmy!! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One hot car! You look thin jimmy. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One hot car! You look thin jimmy. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember your original Delorean. That was one cool car! Miss those Provo days...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know when this programme airs Jimmy?. I don't want to miss it when you are there. ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmy,when will we see it on telly please, love the show meself �� Xx

    ReplyDelete