Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Great to Meet Osmond Fans Online!

I love meeting friends online as well as in person, and it’s great to connect with so many Osmond fans via my Jimmy Osmond Blog. 

Help your friends find us here. It's easy.

Each blog as social media links at the bottom of the post. By clicking on any social media icon, you can share any post on the Jimmy Osmond Blog with your friends and followers via Twitter, Facebook, and more. 

The social media links do all the work for you!


Help our online Osmond family grow, one friend at a time, by clicking on those social media links. Help connect everyone to  the growing online Osmond community!

9 comments:

  1. LOL. I discovered the same thing on my own, Jimmy, and I've tweeted all of your blogs. My Twitter followers have been getting Jimmy Osmond updates all morning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met and made so many friends through you and your wonderful family. God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have got a lot of osmond fans on facebook i just love them all i would love to meet them one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love meeting you to Jimmy,also we have made so many lovely friends through you and your brothers.thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted 2 ask you a question on ur post frm yesterday but it wont let me!! I read u were a James Bond fan..who is your favourite 007 and which 007 movie is your favourite..also whats your favourite ice cream flavour?! Hope you see this Jimmy!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love reading your blogs, keeps us close to you until we see you again, we have all met so many lifelong friends that is all down to you so thank you for that, we are very blessed x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i'm Sinie from the Netherlands. I found out by coincidence that Jimmy is going to be on the Antique Road trip. Does anyone know when it's going to be broadcasted on BBC? I can receive it here and i wouldn't want to miss that for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi I'm gidget haggard from so califorina and I have met some of the osmonds but I have never met jimmy so I'm praying one day I do

    ReplyDelete